A series of experiences in my early twenties led me to the opportunity and profound spiritual transformation that radically changed the course of my life, ultimately leading to my life purpose of becoming a Professional Massage Therapist. My work is my life; I do my best with each personal treatment.
In the field of massage, each therapist brings a unique style. That style, in some cases, varies radically from one practitioner to another. In other instances, my personal pressure of touch, the scent of lotions and the professional dedication that I have with my clients makes the difference.
I have the fortune to share my therapy with people with cancer, osteoporosis, arthritis rheumatoid, down’s syndrome, partial and complete paralysis, tumors, among other illnesses. I know that I gained hands-on experience and it inspires me to give the best in every treatment that I offer to each of my clients.
I am a professional, qualified, responsible and punctual worker. I provide to my clients respect, experience and enthusiasm in my job and I am so proud to be productive in this career.
You can have a massage anywhere - wait for your turn, of course have less than an hour because your time is running out, somebody else is waiting for his/her turn after you, plus you have to drive after you feel good and there's going to be traffic, noise and.......
I will make sure you have the best massage you ever had. One full hour, set up in the peace of your own home, without interruptions, without anyone waiting impatiently for their turn, and you won't have to stand up and drive afterwards.
This massage will be an soothing experience, relaxing, wonderful, complete and professional.
On the day of your choice, during the time that you want to invest in yourself, with music that you will love... this is the perfect way to have a massage!
You just have to try it once, to love it forever.
Every second will be dedicated to you and you will have the individual care that you deserve.
- The therapist using massage oil and a soft touch manipulates muscles with a variety of strokes.
- Stimulates circulation, eases muscle tension, improves flexibility and promotes relaxation.
- One of the most well-known massage techniques, Swedish massage is both a gentle and vigorous system of body treatments designed to energize the body by stimulating circulation and creating relief and relaxation.
- Five basic strokes all flowing toward the heart, with the application of oil to reduce friction on the skin are used to manipulate the soft tissues of the body.
- The disrobed client is covered by a sheet, with only the area being worked on exposed.
- I use a combination of kneading, rolling, and percussive movements which may speed healing and reduce swelling from injury.
Infant Massage is one of the most natural and pleasant methods of providing this early nurturing contact. It has many benefits that help the baby's musculoskeletal system - also known as the locomotor system - that control all muscles, tendons, joints, body sensory, mobility among others.
The sensory system is part of the nervous system responsible for processing sensory information with sensory receptors that receive stimuli from internal and external environments. Your voice and the close contact from touch will make the difference in your baby's life.
- Relaxes child and helps to decrease stress for you and your baby.
- Relieves discomfort from constipation, gas, and colic.
- Helps normalize muscle tone and improve blood circulation.
- Helps baby sleep better and therefore parents sleep better!
- Stimulates brain development and improves sensory awareness.
- Babies cry less, as the parent is more responsive to babies’ cues.
- Promotes bonding and attachment.
"Modern investigation and research is proving that prenatal massage therapy can be a very instrumental ingredient in women’s prenatal care and should be given careful consideration." - American Pregnancy Association
- Reduce edema, high blood pressure, relieve varicose veins, and increase blood circulation.
- Ease hormonal, respiratory, urinary,and other physiological conditions during pregnancy.
- Decrease and eliminate musculoskeletal strain and pain.
- It is usually safe to receive massage right up to your due date and beyond (unless you are on bed rest, which requires more care and attention).
- Schedule a session on your due date - a massage is a great way to prepare your body for the experience of giving birth.
- Plan on using massage therapy in the second and third trimester of your pregnancy. You are more likely to experience back, leg and hip pain during this time.
Hot stone can be used with several massage modalities, including Swedish massage. When placing stones, I use a sheet, towel or clothing between the client’s bare skin and the hot stone. During stone placement, the heat takes 3 to 4 minutes—on average—to fully penetrate the layers of resistance/material before you can accurately discern if the stones are too hot.
- Hot stone massage is a therapeutic, natural healing massage. These stones have a specific magnetic quality that makes them beneficial for your body.
- Stone therapy is a treatment where stones are used as a massage tool that open and warm the muscle tissue making them more susceptible to therapy.
- These stones can be classified as basaltic, metamorphic or igneous. They come from natural sources giving peace and comfort to your rest during and after treatment. The stones retain and radiate heat for a long time because of their rich mineral content.
Sports massage is a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help recover from workouts and injuries.
The scientific manipulation and assessment of soft tissue for the prevention of injuries and therapeutic purposes, involving the restoration to normal functional activity of the various structures of the body, while maintaining good physical condition and health, through mobilizing and improving muscle tone, promoting relaxation, stimulating circulation, and producing therapeutic effects on all systems of the body.
- Me working out super deep Massage Treatment !
- Sports massage is a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics.
- It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help recover from workouts and injuries.
In a 2010 study, scientists at Cedars-Sinai investigated the physical effects of massage therapy, finding that the 29 subjects who received 45 minutes of Swedish massage had an immune boosting response when compared to the 24 participants who received 45 minutes of light touch. Hormones and blood cells were measured before and after the massage, and at regular intervals up to one hour after the massage was done. "This research indicates that massage doesn’t only feel good, it also may be good for you," explains Dr. Mark Rapaport, chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences.
Two hours of massage therapy from head to toe focusing on the part of the body hat needs sole attention. It produces incredible relaxation transforming pain into relief. The liberation of stress gives the body a new start after each therapy session.
- Reduction in the levels of Pain: One of the best benefits of the massage therapy is the reduction in the levels of pain in an individual. With any of ill health the body can experience severe levels of pain and massage therapy can help to reduce and soothe the pain to a large extent.
- Improving the supply of Blood: Taking the massage therapy sessions regularly can help to increase the blood supply in the region of nerves and parts which are numb.
- Improving the range of Movements in the body: Massage therapy can help to increase the range of movements in the body, particularly of the parts which are numb and hard to move. Remove toxins and help the body to rest from pain.
Plan your schedule by choosing a day you can dedicate least 2 - 3 hours to yourself.
Call me to set up the time and day and we can make your appointments at the time that best suits you.
The body wrap treatment has several steps that have to be completed within a session. The estimated time for the entire session is approximately 3 hour and 30 minutes. Remember ... This is an unforgettable present to yourself. While you are visually slimming your body and toning your skin you can look and feel incredible!
Plan your schedule by choosing a day you can dedicate least 4 hours to yourself.
Call me to set up the time and day and we can make your appointments at the time that best suits you. You'll never regret it !
*Individual results vary based on the health, weight, food consuming and following the plan.
From hair to make-up, to nails women have always sought to enhance their beauty. Extreme Lashes eyelash extensions now offers you the opportunity to Extend Your Beauty.
- Semi-permanent eyelashes that last indefinitely with re-lashes every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Weightless, with natural look and feel.
- Painless, relaxing procedure that only takes 150 minutes, re-lashes take 90 minutes.
- Water-resistant so you can swim or shower worry free.
- Lengthens and thickens woithout the need for mascara.
Leave your mascara at home and let the tears of joy fall without marring your perfection!
Long, luxurious lashes are the ultimate bridal accessory. Celebrate your special occasion with Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions for you and your bridal party. Enjoy beautiful lashes from the bridal shower through the honeymoon.
What are Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
Xtreme Lashes are semi-permanent eyelash extensions composed of single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are virtually weightless and curvedf to replicate a natural eyelsh. Xtreme Lashes are applied directly to the individual natural eyelashes, one at a time. Available in over 400 varieties, including various lengths, thicknesses, curvatures and colors, there are endless options for design. The result is a long lasting and natural looking extension of your natural beauty, unique to Xtreme Lashes.Are Xtreme Lashes eyelash extensions safe?
Xtreme Lashes products, application procedure, and adhesives are exclusively developed to the highest standards of safety, quality and performance by a team of scientists, physicians and expert lash stylists, under the direction of president & founder Jo Mouselli, RN. Xtreme Lashes Certified Lash Stylists are credentialed health and beauty professionals who have successfully completed rigorous, comprehensive, hands on training. During this pain free procedure you will recline comfortably with your eyes closed throughout the application, which many women describe as their "midday beauty rest".How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the number of lashes applied and the skill of the stylist a full set (approximately 60 - 80 lashes per eye) will take about 150 minutes to complete. Re-lashes every 2 to 4 weeks after take about 60 minutes.Can I apply mascara to Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
One of the primary advantages of Xtreme Lashes is that you won't need mascara. However, if you want to wear mascara ask your Xtreme Lashes Certified Stylist about Xtreme Lashes Mascara, specially formulated to be compatible with eyelash extensions. Never use water proof or oil based mascara.How do I prepare for my procedure?
Do not curl your lashes or wear any mascara. Remove contact lenses and thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild, water based cleanser. Eyelids and lashes must be completed clean and dry.How do I care for Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
Ask your Xtreme Lashes Certified Stylist for an after care guide for your new Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions. Use products specially formulated for eyelash extensions such as our exclusive Xtreme Eye Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser.How long do Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions last?
When properly applied and regulary maintained, Xtreme Lashes Eyelashes Extensions can last indefinitely. As your natural lashes shed, the extensions that are attached also shed, and new lashes begin to grow. With re-lashes, new extensions are added to the newest lashes to replace those that have shed to maintan a full, natural look.
Plan your schedule by choosing a day you can dedicate least 2 hours to yourself.
Call me to set up the time and day and we can make your appointments at the time that best suits you.